Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chapte 12: You think?

*Ty

I sat there looking at Kim, while angry rose form her. I should be the one mad shouldn't I?
"Micheal I'm gonna ask you one more time to open the door" she stated calmly
"NO" i said placing the keys in my pocket looking at her
"...We're going to take about this, so get relaxed ma" i said moving my snapback around
She kissed her lips looked back out the window and then back at me
"What do we need to talk about?" she asked with attitude
"Don't play dumb K" i spoke calmly too
"What you mad cause  i was having a FRIENDLY conversation with someone besides you and your friends?" she asked smarty
"YOU THINK?! i don't want no body talking to you, your mine" i said growing mad like what she mean
"And YOU THINK that i like when you flirting with other girls?" she asked i knew that one was coming
"I wasn't flirting i was just talking" i told her
"Right having a FRIENDLY conversation right....right so I'm not mad so why are you" she stated
She trying to play me say she not mad and all that extra jazz.
"Man K you know you mad, I messed up" i said I know i did it ain't no use in trying to hide it she's not stupid she knows
" YOU THINK?! I'm glad you said it and not me, now take me home" she said
I just looked at her not saying a word and started the car back up
----
I pulled up in front of my house killing the engine
"I said take me to MY house not yours" she said smartly
She was going to need to kill that attitude I'm getting tired of it.
"Come on get out the car" i slammed my door walking over to hers and trying to opening, but she beat me to it
"Well thank you for letting me be a gentlemen" i replied sarcastically
She just cut her eyes at me, and walked on past
I slammed the door taking out my house key, opening the door to a quite house.
Nick was at Kim's has been for 2 days now, moms & pops went on a trip for about 3 days now, So it was just me and Honey until we pick the ratchet back up.
I threw my keys on the kitchen counter and walked up to my room, Kim stayed standing at the door looking crazy so i cut the light off leaving her there. She kissed her lips and walked up behind me following into my room.
I went to my closet looking for something to put on tonight didn't go as plan. I was to have Kim love me at the end of tonight but instead she hated me, and on Halloween just my luck.
After i changed i came back out watching Kim play with G.
I went to my dresser finding something she can put on too, when i did find something it handed it to her. She got up and went to go change while i went down stairs to find something to eat. Tell me why the whole time we was at the party i was sitting right next to the food, but ain't get none. just my luck
*Kim

I went into the bathroom to go change into the clothes Ty gave me
Some purple lakers ball shorts and lakers hoodie, and HUGE socks.
I walked back into his room with my other clothes in my hands
"Put them over there" he said pointing to his computer chair.
I walked over to his bed getting into it praying that we don't get into it tonight any more.
"You still mad?" he asked drinking something
"YOU THINK?" i snapped
He kissed his lips "WHY YOU SO PRESSED I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" he slightly yelled
To be truthfully iono why I'm acting so butt hurt over it, think I'm in LOVE with him.......














No comments:

Post a Comment