
-2 weeks later-
Chris and i have been sneaking around lately, i would not and sit here and say i don't like him cause I've had the BIGGEST crush on him since Jr. high.
I....We haven't brought it to the crews attention yet, cause everyone has been in their own zone.
Kim and Ty are together all the time, Trell and Heather been dating since god knows when.
Now it's my turn to have a good relationship... and that will be with Chris.
*Kim

I was sitting in Music class by myself, Ty wasn't here today iono why tho. my phone vibrated with Ty's name flashing on it.
from Ty<3: meet me in the gym NOW! lolx
to Ty<3: how imma get out of class?**
from Ty<3: say you have to go to the bathroom
to Ty<3: fine MR. lolx
with that i raised my hand to ask to use the bathroom and he granted me permission.
I went into the hall way and i seen her life flash a head of me....CHYNA!!!
"What you looking at?" she asked going to her locker
i had to laugh it off "um i know you better shut that up talking to me before i do the janitor's job and mop you all over this floor" i spat walking past her.
"I'm going to get you back Kim trust" she said
"Get me back go head and try NO cares are given in your favor honey boo" i said getting annoyed
she just laughed "I'll get him back" she said shutting her locker
I shook my head walking to the gym this chick is sick in the head.
"What took you so long" Ty asked hugging me
"You butt hurt ex girlfriend" i sat sitting down on the stands
"What she do" he clenched his jaw
"Nothing keep talking about she gonna get you back and what not" i laughed
he didn't say anything before busting out laughing
"Okay let her keep thinking that" he laughed even harder
"What ever what you call me here for?"
"The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love
Is waking up to see that person gone
You know it, it takes seconds to say hello
But forever to say goodbye
Moving on is easy, but what you leave behind
Is what makes it hard…" he rapped out to me
"You wrote that?" i asked
"Yea" he smiled
"Wow what's it about?" i asked
"It's saying even tho we just met i don't wanna loose you, or out on love" he spoke then licked him lip
"Aw Ty your so sweet" i smiled
"I know" he laughed a little
"Cocky much" i play rolled my eyes
"Naw never that, i just be knowing" he laughed
I play pushed him while we play fought a little, until the bell rung
"Oh snap I've suppose to been back" i laughed
"So Mr. Adam's don't care" he waved Mr. Adam's off and grabbing my hand
I laughed at his trillness as we made our way through the people standing in the hall.
"A wassup Ty" one kid yelled he waved and then pushed past some more people while still holding my hand super tight.
"Hey Kim" one girl smiled
"Hi" i smiled back
We finally made it to math right on time i couldn't help but think of the song Ty wrote, and being that some of it was about me and our relationship. What a perfect love song.
No comments:
Post a Comment