
"Kim honey get ready for school" my mom came into my room
Ever since last night when she saw Ty's parents she's been extra happy, I'm guessing cause she know someone in Atlanta.
"Ard" i said with my face still buried into my pillow
"Don't be late" she said leaving
I got up and went into my bathroom to do my hygiene thing for the morning.
I got dressed wearing: a red YMCMB hoodie and arm fatigues shorts with my red and white Jordan's.
After doing my hair i went into Morgan's room, my mom already got her dressed.
Ty<3: I'm coming to get you and Morgan so be ready. and good morning beautiful**
I couldn't help but smile Ty is very sweet and makes me feel like myself.
"Talking with Micheal" my mom came into the kitchen grabbing 3 cups
"Yea" i mumbled composing a text back to him
me: Okay we're ready, and what's cookin' good lookin' lolx**
"You like him don't you" mom smiled handing me some coffee
"Yea i do" i said truthfully i told y'all yesterday I tell the truth
"I'm glad" she smiled
"Me too" i heard a car horn and my phone vibrating
Ty<3: I'm outside love**
I got up from the breakfast bar grabbed my book bag and made my way over to my mom.
"Ty's outside I'll see you later" i kissed her check
"Okay me and papa won't be her we're working late" she said
"Okay" i said simply grabbing a hold of Morgan's hand
We made our way outside with my mother in the door way, Ty was leaned against the car.
"Morning Ms. Lambert" he smiled waving
"Call me Dania honey" she waved back
"Morning Ms. Dania" he smiled opening the car door for me
We got in and I seen honey in the back playing with Morgan
"Wassup honey" i smiled putting on my seat belt
"Hey boo" she smiled back
Ty pulled off playing Ace hood hustle hard
"You okay" i asked touching his hand
"Yea I'm fine" he replied squeezing my hand
We just smiled at each other for some time before honey spoke up
"Man if you don't keep your eyes on the rode and off Kim" she smacked the back of his head
"Ard i got you honey" he laughed turning into the kids school parking lot
they both got out while i helped Nick and Morgan out, Ty and honey were playing fighting with their childish self while i dropped the kids off to their class.
I came back with them still playing
"STOP playing Ty before you mess my hair up" she screamed
"Man it's already messed up" he laughed grabbing her hair
"Come on guys before we late" i said snatching the keys from Ty hands.
They headed to the car while i started it up praying we're not late.
*Ty
We weren't late he had time, so the crew and i was just chilling outside.
"Can i talk to you?" Chyna asked
I looked up at her NO YOU CAN'T TALK i thought to myself
"Naw I'm good" i said waving her off squeezing Kim body more from the hug we were in
"Please" she begged
"Ty go talk to her" Kim said lowly holding my arms that's wrapped around her neck
"Why should i?" i asked annoyed
"So she can shut up before i drag her again" she said just as annoyed as me.
Okay this girl really is gangster. sometimes it's funny watching her turn up.
"Ard I'll be back" i kissed her check
"Come on" i said pushing past Chyna
She struggled trying to keep up with me, but i didn't care tho
"Ty STOP" she said
"What" i snapped turning around
"Look i wanted to say I'm sorry for the way i acted the other..."
"Naw it's cool" i waved her off
"Why do you keep waving me off" she asked
"Cause it doesn't excuse your actions so i don't wanna hear what you have to say" i asked stuffing my hands into my pockets
"But i" she started
"But nothing there's nothing more to say" i put my hand up shushing her
"What can i do to make this relationship work?" she asked about to cry see before i would of turned soft, but forget that.
"Like i said theirs nothing else you can say or do" i said for real
she just stood their looking dumbfounded while i walked off.
"Come here" i pulled Kim into a hug
Chyna just made me think how much more i wanted to be with Kim and i don't wanna waist any time.
"Everything good" she asked turning around in my arms playing with my chain
"Yea" i mumbled in her hair
"Micheal let that young lady go" Coach Thomas said
"This my girlfriend coach that's what we do" i said laughing
He just looked at us and walked off
"You gotta stop telling people that" she laughed her self
"Why? it's true" i said hopping she catch on
"Really?" she looked up
"Yea why wait" i watched her lips curl into a smile
"Um are you asking me out Micheal Stevenson?" she smiled even harder
"Only if you say yes Kimberly Lambert"
"Yes i would love to be your girl" she smiled
"C'mon with all this girl talk we gonna be go to class" Keanna threw something at us
"SHUT UP keanna" she laughed
I walked her to her locker while she got her books, to say making Kim my girl was long over do would be an understatement. I'm just happy she's all mine...
*Chyna
If i could form into words what i was feeling would be: hurt, used, angry, betrayed, heart broken,.... and on and on.
Kim better watch her back, I'm going to make he wish she never came to my school!
She took Ty from me, she stole him and I'm not coming never the less but on top best to believe that.
She can have her fun now, MY kiss, MY hugs, MY laughs, MY gifts, and MY love but that's only for now.
I don't care what's the coast to get Ty back i need him ever since we broke up people stop hanging around me, Now those loser i talked down too i have to hang out with all because of KIM.
There nothing no one can say to make me like her or change my mind about what's about to happen. She wanna play dirty by taking Ty, but she really don't know she messing with the WRONG one.



No comments:
Post a Comment