Monday, July 30, 2012

Chapter 10: 100 degreesed

*Kim

-Friday day before Halloween-
"In the 1950's....." the teacher went on and on about world history, I was sitting in my AP social studies class with Keanna sitting behind me. I've been all wrapped up into my thoughts about this Halloween party that Chis was having tomorrow. All week I've been thinking what i wanted to be, but haven't came to anything yet. Ty told me that they really don't drees up, but then it won't be as fun you feel or am i the only one that wanna dress up like a little kid? lolx
"Kim please take this to the offices" Ms. Andrew asked me snapping me out my oceans of thoughts
"Yes ma'am" i mumbled pushing my seat back to walk in the front of the class taking the paper she wanted me to take up.
When i got into the hall i texted Ty and told him where i was, but didn't get an answer. Never the less i kept walking to the office when i spotted a boy with a red snapback on funny cause Ty had the same one. I kept walking but kept my eyes on the boy and girl.
And sure enough it was Ty with another girl. My blood was boiling, but i kept walking. When i went into the office i threw the paper across the desk.
"Young lad..." the lady started but i walked away before she could even finish.
I slammed the door walking back to our hallway walking past Ty and his boys.
"Hey babe" he tried to pull my arm, but i pulled away from his
"What's wrong" he asked with his eye brows into one
"Nothing" i mumbled walking past him well TRIED to walk past him only for him to grab me back
"Yo what's wrong with you" he backed me up to the locker licking his lips, it felt like a 100 degrees between him and i. I HATE it we've been dating for about almost a month now, and we haven't had any problems.
"Nothing i said" i replied to him pushing him back a little
"Then why you tripping" he kept his grip around my waist
"I'm not" i said lowly looking away
I don't wanna seem like one of those jealousy girlfriends that act butt hurt when their boyfriend talk to another girl.
He turned my face so i was now looking at him in the eyes
"You lieing to me Kim" he said looking at me
I didn't say anything because i DON'T lie so me saying something would but me in lieing lane. So i didn't say anything
"Babe tell me what i did wrong" he spoke softly
"Nothing you did nothing wrong" i said moving off the locker
"Kim..."
"I'm for real I'm okay" i smiled at him which he hesitated but smiled back
Okay i know what you guys are thinking "Kim why you lie to Ty like that" but i didn't lie i am okay, whatever he was doing I'm not going to act but hurt about it, He's grown and can do what he want i give not one care!! i choose to walk away from this because i can't fight his and his ex girlfriend
-THE NEXT DAY-
*Ty

I've been trying to call Kim all day and night, but for some reason she isn't picking up her phone.
"Yo Keannan call K for me" i asked we was all sitting down stairs in my living room chilling before the party.
"Yea i got you" she smiled taking out her phone
"She ain't talking to you huh bruh" Mijo asked flipping through the T.v channels
"Yea" i mumbled
"You messed up kid" Nino laughed
I kissed my lips "Man shut up bruh"
I mean it ain't like I'm cheating on her with Ashley i just thought she was pretty. Is that cheating? Iono but i gotta get K to see it my way.
"She answered" Keanna said lowly
"WHAT!?" i snapped
I took the phone out of Keanna's hand walking into the den
"Hello......hello" she said into the phone
"HELLO" i said loudly
"Who is this....Michael?"
Whoa Micheal when has she ever called me Micheal?
"Yea this 'MICHEAL'" i yelled
she laughed darkly "What you want"
"Man what you mean what i want i WANT to talk to my girlfriend" i spat getting heated
"Well I'm doing something" she laughed
"Like what?!" i asked leaning against the wall
"Laying down looking at the celling" she replied smartly
"Man Kim stop playing" i sat down on the steps
"What do you really want?" she asked sternly
"For you to drop the crap Kim" i spat
She kissed her lips "Iono what you talking about Micheal"
"Man stop calling me that"
"What ever MICHEAL" she said my name loudly
"Man shut up you coming to the part to night?" i asked
"Naw" she said lowly
"Why?" i asked clearly mad
"Cause i don't wanna problem?" she asked i had to laugh at her new found antics
"Kim for real cut the CRAP be ready in 2 hours cause I'm coming to get you" i said not wanting to deal with her antics
"No Micheal I'm not going" she screamed
"YES.YOU.ARE" i said throw clench of teeth
"Fine" she mumbled
"Ard don't be late or your butt it left" i said
"Whatever" she said before hanging up
I kissed my lips KNOWING that she saw me talking with that girl, i KNOW she mad at me. Is it 100 degrees in here is it just me?
*Kim










I sat up in my bed throwing my phone to the sofa wanting to yell. Normally i would kill to spend time with Ty Micheal after what i saw yesterday i just feel like i wanna punch him in the faceeeee
But never the less i got up and got dressed anyway, i didn't feel like dressing up cause I'm no longer in the mood. T.R.U I put on something simpl and one of Ty's beanies.
----
Ty came and got me saying hello to my parents real fast before we left. In the car he was trying to start of a convo but i kept shutting it down.
"Come on K" he said looking at the road
I LOVE it when he calls me nick names it's cute, but i gotta look past that. We pulled up to Chris house
 I got out quickly before Ty could say anything to me, i hugged everyone i knew and went to go chill being that i didn't wanna be here in the first place...... this is fun
*Ty








I looked over at Kim who was sitting looking at nothing, when Ashley walked over to me. "Hey Ty" she winked at me
MY GOD WHY?
"Hey" i said backing up
"Who you come here with" she asked pressing against me
"Um my girlfriend" i pointed at Kim and i swear it got 100 degrees in her, she gave me the evil eye before getting up. I thought she was coming over to grab Ashley by her weav of something but she didn't.
"Oh that's your wifey, Ty you can do better than that" she smiled
"Naw I'm good where I'm at" i kinda pushed her back a little
What have i got myself into.
*Kim

After i seen old girl all over Ty i had everything in my right mind to go stomp that girl, but never the less i didn't.
I got up to get something to drink after he seen me looking at them.
"A ma" this cute dude walked up to me
"Hi" i smiled extending my hand
"Who you come here with" he smiled
"My stupid boyfriend" i rolled my eyes
"Oh it's like that huh" he laughed
"YES it's like that" i laughed too
"Well um let me be your boyfriend for the next couple of minutes" he smiled quoting the NE-yo song 'single'
I this kid already, if Micheal can talk to someone else so can I
*Ty

I was just sitting here letting this girl Ashley talk about NOTHING. man I've been looking for Kim and she was M.I.A and i missed her smile.
I looked up to see her with this dude laughing and talking like they go out. everything went red and i backed out. YUP it had to be 100 degrees in here cause someone bout to be on fire.

2 comments:

  1. OOOh boss chick 1 it really is 100 degrees in there. 1 Things just got real boss chick 2 when kim walked passed them and stuff and the hat seance i was like who the heck is she and if something beetween them ty and his stuff betta back that all the way to paris(aka chyna) lolx 4 the gif oooh girl ty and his sexyness 5 Halloween good because i really wasn't thinging about that event barvo! 6 When they were at the place and the old girl ASHLEY she and her likes and bags can take that to Alabama because it's not here! 7 and when kim's point of view was in ooh girl i would have been mad to when she seen him and her toegther 8 not about that phone thing ty would have not talked to me like that heck to da know 9 and that dude issss HHHHOOOTTT ohh and 10 ty+mad=bad lolx great job boss chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha right!
      1) yes things DID just get raw
      2) yes girl i was yes girl she better check her self before she wreck herself.
      3) at paris.....o.O done with you lolx
      4)YES the gif i HAD to do it
      5) i had to change it up && thank you
      6) she needs to take a trip somewhere cause her and he ANTCIS arent here for that lolx
      7) yes i would of been LIVID
      8) i thougt the phone thing was cute the way he was like shut up and stuff.
      9) YESSSSSSS that dude is HOT he lives her in the A where i live
      10) and ty+made= bad is right im kinda scared...but then again im not cause we dont know how old dude gets DOWN lolx

      Delete