Monday, July 23, 2012

Chapter 5: Something New

*Chyna

-Later that day-
Oh Kim thought it was over and done with huh, she got another thing coming. I'm not gonna lie she beat me up but that's only cause i let her......O.o (Author's note: Like really?)
*Diana

Kim lately has been hanging out with her new friends and I'm proud of her this is something new and I'm glad she liking Atlanta. Being back with my family happy again........is something new:)
*Ty

I walked up to Chyna while she was talking to her friends.
"Can i talk you for a minute" i asked
She rolled her eyes but let her friends go, she turned to me grilling the side of my face.
"WHAT?!" she snapped
"A calm you tone i should be the one that's mad" i said calmly
"Why Michael you weren't the one that got BEAT UP" she yelled
"So i told you about that mouth and you refused to listen" i said cutting my eyes at her
"Whatever she gonna get it" she rolled her eyes i couldn't help but laugh everyone know Chyna can't fight
"Well i think we need a break" i looked Stern at her
"WHAT? IT'S HER ISN'T IT?" she yelled
"NO" i yelled back in all reality it is Kim, but i would never tell her that.
"Man whatever you can have her" she walked away
I sighed and then proceeded to walk over to Kim's locker, she was still livid, but i got her to calm down a little.
"Wassup with you" she asked
"Nothing just broke up with Chyna" i smiled
"Oh look at you pimping" she did the doughie
'You crazy" i laughed
"So you going to get my little girlfriend" i asked talking about Morgan, that girl lives for me lolx it's cute
"Lolx yea you coming with me?" she asked
"Yup" i said happily
"Where's Nick i didn't see him when i dropped Morgan off" she said closing her locker
"Yea he wasn't feeling good, so he stayed home" i said grabbing her hand
We walked out to my car, cause she didn't drive she got a ride with Keanna
I opened her door and then got on my side, Iono but I'm trying something new with Kim cause i really like her, we're meant to last.
*Kim

We pulled up to Morgan's school and we both hopped out to see her outside playing with some kids. My baby made friends I'm happy for her, but she wasn't the one who i was worried about it was me.
"Tyyyyyyy" she yelled running to his leg
"Hey cutie" he picked her up
"Me hungry" she smiled pocking his face, and then laughing
"What you want to eat lil mama" he asked opening the back door putting her in, I had to sit back their cause she didn't have her car seat it was in Keanna's car.
"Um taco's" she put her hands in the air
"Ard you cool with taco's Kim" he looked in the mirror at me
"Yea Kimmie" Morgan put her tiny hands on my lap
"Yea I'm cool" i smiled
"Ard Kimmie" he said calling me my nick name
We pulled up in front of Taco bell.
He opened our door, we ordered our food and then talked
"So what's next for the single Ty?" i asked taking a sip of drink
"Nuh much just focusing on this one girl right about now" he smiled taking my hand
I mean i always liked Ty since we first met outside.
"Oh really" i acted surprised
"Yea i just hope she gives me the time of the day" he smiled
"Well i think she will, but what do i know" i smiled
He looked at me with the stop playing face, i just had to laugh
"Man take that up the street" he waved me off before laughed
"But no she MIGHT" i laughed
He kissed his lips "Man stop playing Kim"
"I'm sorry" i laughed one more time
"Yea TyTy Kimmie sowwy" Morgan reached for my drink
"Is she?" he asked pocking her arm
"Say sowwy Kimmie" she demanded putting her hands in my face
"I'm sorry TyTy" i looked at him playing like i was scared
"Thanks Morgan got her in check" Ty shuck her hand
"Dats right TyTy" she crossed her tiny arms
"Yo tell me why your sister g" he died laughed
"Iono it ain't nothing but a gangster party" i laughed
"Well are you"  he asked after his laughter died down
"Am i what?" i asked confused
"Gonna give me the time of the day" he asked
"Of course I've been waiting for you to ask" i said kinda mad that i said the last part
"Oh is that right" he raised an eyebrow with a smirk on his face
"Yes kinda" i said shyly
"Well what was stopping you" He asked eating
"Getting hurt" i said lowly he stopped eating
"I would never hurt you or that one" he pointed to Morgan as she proceeded to be in her own world
"I'm glad you said that" i smiled looking down at our laced hands
This is something new to me, all my other boyfriends didn't work out because 'I wasn't enough' for them, but Ty seems different. I don't wanna sound like those stupid girl who say that about their boyfriends and then end up heart broken but her really seems like he cares, and i haven't had that in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment