
-Friday night 30 minutes before the game-
"Who's beast?" my hommie Dre yelled
"LIONS ARE" we yelled back
"WHO'S GONNA WIN?" he yelled
"LIONS ARE"
"TURN UPPP" Chris yelled we all busted out laughing
I looked out in the stands looking for Kim, we've been dating for 2 days now and it's going great, i sound soft but i don't care.
I seen Kim sitting with Keanna, Keanna and Chris been talking lately i think they like each other.
She caught me looking at her and smiled
"I see you Ty" Mijo touched my shoulder
"Man what you talking about" i kissed my lips
"I told you Kim was going to be your girl" he walked in front of me
He did call it tho "Yea you did" i told him
"Right now get over there to her, before someone try to talk to her" he laughed i would go ape crap
I rushed over to the stands where she sat with Keanna and Honey
"Wassup babe" she kissed me check
"Wanted to see your faceee" i laughed tucking a curl behind her ear
"Oh right Mr. Stevenson" she smiled back bending over to hug me
"A y'all trying to hit up Ihop after the game" Keanna asked
"Yea i need some food in my life" Kim smiled
"That's cause you fat" i joked
"I know you ain't talking you made 4 hot pockets yesterday" she pointed out
"They wasn't just for me" i stated back a mater of fact
"Yea but i only had half of one" she laughed
"So what i if i am fat don't judge" i teased before hugging her again and proceeding to go back to the team
"Tell me I'll do good" i demanded still holding her
"You'll do great Hun" she kissed my check again with that i went back before coach broadcast me in front of the whole gym.
-----
"Andrew I'm tired of fighting" my mom screamed
I looked over at my clock and it read 2:15am
Man my mom say she tired of fighting I'm tired of hearing them fight. It sucks bro we won the game tonight and had a great time at Ihop, but i gotta come home to fussy parents.
"Tina just drop it" my dad yelled back
I couldn't take any longer i got up and throw on a last kingz shirt along with a hoodie and J's.
i grabbed my phone scrolling down to Kim's number
to babe: you up?**
from babe: yea everything okay?
to babe: can you meet me somewhere?**
from babe: yea I'll be at the end of my block
to babe: ard on my way**
I grabbed my keys and tip toed to the front door, closing it as quite as i could then hopped in my car and rode out.
I pulled up and seen Kim sitting on the brick wall i got out and made my way over to her.
"You good" she asked as i pulled her into a hug
"Naw moms and pops at it...again" i spoke looking at the pound
"It will be okay Ty just give it time" she patted my shoulder
I swear she always know what to say to change any mode I'm in.
"Yea you probably right" i said still looking ahead of me
"So Mr. MVP how's if feel to win 35 to 15" she laughed
"Well it feels even better now that i have my baby there cheering me on" i laced our fingers together
"I'm glad" she smiled leaning her head on my chest
"Where moms and pops at" i asked
"Sleep" she said lowly
"They know you out here?" i asked
"Yup"
"You tell your parents everything huh?" i asked
"Yea i mean i tell them so i don't have to lie, they respect that and let me do what ever cause they know I'm not doing anything wrong." she said
My baby a good sweet innocent girl, that's what i like about her she's not out moving too fast and all.
"I respect that too" i smiled
"I'm glad Ty" she said lowly again
"So what ya doing tomorrow well later on today?" i asked catching myself
"Nothing hopefully chilling with my boyfriend" she squeezed me tighter
"Sounds like a plan explore Atl too?" i asked
"Yea i wanna see it all, you bringing Nick?" she asked
"Naw imma leave him at home me and you time then we can bring the ratchets" i laughed
"Al rite i haven't had time to myself in a long time anyway" she smiled up at me
"You know you gotta pretty smile Charm?" i looked down at her
Her lips turned into a even harder smile if that possible
"Thank you hun"
"And pretty eyes" i went on
she blinked her eyes really fast, we both started laughing
"You have pretty eyes too" she smiled
"Really? pretty?" i questioned
"SHUT UP Ty" she hit my chest laughing
I just looked forward to the pound ahead of me it was going on 3am, and we outside acting like fools.
"I'm sleepy" she yawned putting her head on my chest
I kissed her forehead while her eyes closed slowly
----
*Kim

-Saturday-
I woke up in my own bed and Ty on the sofa across my bed.
I got up and walked over to him, shaking him a little
When he didn't move, i just went down stairs to cook.
It's Saturday and mom and dad aren't here they have work.
I pulled out the bacon and eggs, plugging my IPhone up to the Ihome doc blasting Drake the real her
While i was cooking i heard tiny foot steps followed by big ones
"Come here" i heard Ty laugh while grabbing Morgan tickling her sides.
"Hey guys what's going on" i laughed flipping the pancake
"Your sister poured water on me" Ty laughed again tickling her
"Why'd you pour water on Ty?" i asked making coffee
"Cause i had to use bathroom and i needed paper, TyTy not wake up" she shrugged her shoulders
"So you poured water on TyTy?" i asked returning back to the pancakes
"Yessss" she said playing with Ty watch while he was holding her
"How did you get the water?" he asked
"I got cup from bathroom and stood on stool, i poured the water in it and then poured it on you TyTy" she explain to use which made it even more funnier
"That was mean Morgan" i said putting all the cakes on one plate starting on the bacon
"...Now TyTy not gonna play with you anymore"
"No i sowwy TyTy" she hugged him
"It's cool Lil mama" he hugged her back
I put the eggs on making me sunny side up ones, then fixing the plates
There's was a knock at the door now reminding me that i did invite Keanna, Chris, Mijo, Nino, Trell, Honey and Trell girl Heather who i never met before.
I went to the door seeing everyone standing there
"Hello my hungry friends" i teased
"Right so back up and let us in" Chris pushed me to the side
i laughed a little "Come in" i stepped to the side so the rest could come in
"A WASSUP" i heard Ty's load mouth
"WASSUP KID" Chris dapped him up
"WHERE THE FOOD AT" Nino asked all ratchet lolx
"Fix your plates" i said fixing Morgan's
Everyone fix their own plates and grabbed their own juices
"You stayed here last night" Honey asked Ty
"Yea" he said simply
"Kim your moms and pops know?" Chris asked wassup with everyone asking me that?!
"Yea they the ones who invited me in" Ty answered for me
"Man yo parents are too cool" Nino said eating all sloppily
"My mommy is cool" Morgan voice boomed while she held her fork in the air
"She's too cute oh old" Heather asked pinched Morgan checks
"I 5" Morgan smiled
"Awww get in the car NOW" Heather laughed
---- (around 5pm)
Everyone was in the living room watching T.v
"Go get dressed" Ty said
"Kay" i said getting up
He was heading home with the boys to go get some clothes, then coming back by then mom would be here to take Morgan with her and Ms.Tina.
Keanna, Honey, and Heather along with myself and Morgan was in my room. I was looking in my closet trying to find something to wear with them yelling at me.
"Wear something cute K" Keanna yelled
"Okay okay i got it" i laughed picking something out heading to the bathroom. 40 minute shower, wash hair, do nails, and DO hair.
I did my hair curly as it normally is lolx. I put my clothes on which was: A blue tank-top, a white pair of shorts with a blue pair of sandals.
I walked back into my room to see Honey smiling up at me.
"What" i blushed a little
"Girl shut up" she pushed me
Lolx these are my girls even tho i just met Heather she's cool people.
"How i looked" i did a 360 turn
"GIRL you look crute babe" Keanna smiled touching my hair
"I try" i smiled
"Kimmie you look pretty" Morgan smiled up
"Thank you baby cakes" i laughed
Okay Heather's like IN LOVE with Morgan
"Come here" Heather said to Morgan, and Morgan being Morgan went she loves the attention and being loved on.
She sat on Heather's lap while playing with her hair
I went to my phone answering the it
"Hello"
"Yo you ready?" Ty asked
"Yes" i said putting on my earrings
"Ard your moms home yet?" he asked
"Naw" and just then the garage pulled up
"....Well she is now" i laughed
"Ard I'm on my way be ready Charm" he spoke i could tell he was grinning
"Fine Mr" i said before hanging up heading down stairs Morgan was already dressed thanks to Keanna and Heather
"Hello ladies" mom smiled placing her keys on it's holder
"Your mom is hot" Keanna nudged my shoulder
"Don't boost her ego" i joked
Mom looked at me before laughing all my friends tend to hit on my mom or tell her how pretty she is boosting her ego which we, I don't need.
"STOP HATING" Honey laughed
"I'm saying tho" my mom got out 4 cups along with the milk shakes she made last night.
"I'm not tho, I'm the one that has to listen to her go on and on about how she looks once y'all leave" i laughed
"Well I'm fine" my mom fixed her shirt
"Yes you are mommy dear" i laughed getting the door
"Ty honey" she hugged him
"Hi Ms. Dania you look good" he smiled
"Thanks" she smiled looking at me
"Your mom is pretty" Nino said too loud
"Seeeee" my mom held up her cup winking
i kissed my lips waving her off playfully
"Well you kids have fun tonight" she spoke
"...Papa will be home later and he wants to take you to breakfast tomorrow" mom continued saying
i nodded my head cause Sunday breakfast it's something we do every week and ever since the split i haven't done it since it shall be fun.
"yesss" i said extra happy
Mom just looked at me smiling she know how much i love eating breakfast with him.
I gathered my stuff and went outside seeing Ty leaned up on his car.
"Yea ready?" he asked
"Yup" i smiled while he opened the door
"Where we.."
"Don't even do it" he laughed pulling on his seat belt
I laughed "I've should have known" putting on my seat belt too
*Ty
We were driving for sometime i was taking her to downtown Atlanta.
We pulled up, i opened her door.
"WOW the lights" she smiled looking up
"Yea it's nice out here at night" i said taking a hold of her hand walking on the side walk
"Now can i ask where we're going" she laughed
"Yes you may" i squeezed her hand
"Where we going Ty"
"To the varsity" i said as we walked on the roof top
"OMG Ty if i fall" she laughed
"Your not going to" i laughed too
We order and sat down i wanted her to get away from taking care of Morgan, school, and study to enjoy her self.
"Did your parents trip when you didn't come home?" she asked eating
"Naw your moms called them and told them i was with y'all" i bite into my pizza
"Oh that's good" she smiled knowing my current situation
"Why you always smiling?" i asked
"Cause i have nothing to frown about" she whipped her mouth
"Truuu" i said sounding like 2 chaninz
she busted out laughing staking a sip of my drink
"It's so pretty" she looked up moving closer to me
We were so close that there was no space between us, i couldn't help but lean down an kiss her.
Our first kiss, something that was beyond words me and Chyna's kiss was never like that it was when i asked her out, but this one right here was passionate because it wasn't rushed.
This relationship will be different because I'm taking my time with this one me and Chyna found love in a hopeless place, but the feeling i have for Kim is real.


No comments:
Post a Comment