
"All I'm saying is Andrew spend time with your family" I heard my mom yelled
It's been a week since me and Kim talked that's my hommie now, Now my life is OD stressful at home my pops is never really here and my moms is tired of it.
"I AM" he yelled back
I couldn't take it any longer i have to get out of here now!
I went into Nick's room to see that he was knocked out COLD then i went into honey's room to see her in tears.
"Come on" i mumbled grabbing her jacket throwing it at her she feel the same way i do when our parents fight.
She nodded her head whipping some tears away putting on her J's I went into the kitchen to grab my keys, we walked to my car outside
it was going on 11 on a Friday night.
"Where we going Michael?" she asked still crying
"Iono hold tight" i said pulling out my phone
I dialed Kim's number and she answered on the 2nd ring
"Wassup Ty was wrong" she asked in a quickness
"Can you meet me outside by your hood" i asked unlocking the doors
"Yea give me 5 minutes" she spoke i can tell she was moving around
"Ard" i said before i hung up
I started up the car "We gonna chill with Kim" i spoke turning to her street she lived in the hood right across from mine.
When i pulled up she was sitting playing with her phone in her pj's.
"Wassup" she said lowly
"Nothing" i said imma tell her tho
"Wassup Honey" she walked over to her pulling her close also
She this is why i love Kim she cares for the ones around her even if she just met us a week ago.
"Nothing" honey mumbled
"You can go in my room if you want" she smiled
"For real" honey smiled
"Yea it's open last door on the right" she pointed
Honey walked up to the door and went inside
"Come here" she patted next to her on the brick wall
I walked up next to her sitting down
"Your parents know you out this late" i asked
she laughed "Yes a matter fact they do"
"Oh they cool with it" i asked leaning my head on her shoulder
"Yea they are they happy their little girl is making friends" she said in a mocking tone
"What they mean" i asked confused
"Back home i only had one friend" she spoke
"Why?" i asked playing in her hair
"Cause people didn't like me, they thought i was a nerd" she laughed
"You are, but your the pretties nerd I've ever seen" i said being truthful
"Thanks ty" she smiled touching my face
"No problem you are very beautiful don't ever forget that" i smiled
"Michael tell me what's going on" she said
"My moms and pops at it again and i can't stay there" i said
"I'm sorry i know what's it's like"
"Word your parents seem cool"
"Yea they are now, but years ago they use to fight like cats and dogs" she said looking at the pound
"I never knew that"
"Yea only my friend back home knew" she smiled a little
"Well now i know, but it's safe with me" i smiled
"Come on let's go in" she got up
"Your pops gonna be cool with that" i asked with one eyebrow raised
"Yes" she laughed holding out her hand
We walked in her living room seeing her parents on the sofa.
"Mommy and papa this is Micheal" she smiled
"Hi honey it's nice to meet you" her mom got up to hug me
"You to Ms. Lambert" i smiled hugging her back
"How you young man" her dad shook my hand
"Very fern hand shake i like that" he smiled
"Dad" she whined
"I'm just saying baby girl" he laughed
"Come on Dwayne" her mom pushed him up the steps
"You babies have fun" she smiled before walking up the steps all the way
"You hungry?" she asked as we walked into the kitchen
"Yea" i sat down
She looked around then finally warming up some chicken, corn and green beans.
"Thanks ma" i said digging in.
We sat and chilled telling old stories about one another and our childhood.
It made me start thinking about how much i like her, is it too late to break up with Chyna?
*Kim

-Monday-
I was up finishing up my science fair project all last night and into the morning. I got up to go into my bathroom i took my shower and then went into Morgan's bedroom to get her up.
"Time for school honey" i said shaking her
She opened her eyes and went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. I got her dressed and then back into my room to get dressed too. i got into my car taking Morgan to school.
Once i dropped her off i went to school myself.
I seen ty standing outside his car laughing his butt off.
"Morning cutie" he smiled
This was weired i mean just Friday ty was depressed, but now he's all happy. I'm glad he is tho.
"Morning" i smiled back hugging him
"Let me walk you to class" he said
"Ard cool with me" i said stopping at my locker
We walked down the hall almost at the door, when Japan or Chyna walked up to us.
"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" she yelled in my face
Ty pushed me back "Man watch out" he said grabbing my hand pushing past her
"NO TY SO YOU CHEATING ON MY WITH THIS BUM" she yelled i couldn't help but laugh
Is it too late to take back me saying i don't wanna get put out?
Cause I'm about to go ape crap on her this the last straw.

No comments:
Post a Comment