Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chapter 2: HOT Atlanta

*Kim

I woke up to the sound of Aaliyah i care for you playing. I swung my feet over my bed and proceed to go to the bathroom. I took a 20 minute shower and washed my hair. My hair don't even get me started, it's always curly i can spend an hour flatting it, and as soon as i walk outside it's curly again! All this hair trouble is for the birds i tell you. for the BIRDS.
I walked back into my bedroom to see Morgan sitting on my bed smiling "Time for school" she smiled
"Yes it's time for school you ready" i smiled back helping her off the bed so i can get her ready.
We walked down to her room, i went through her clothes and she picked what she wanted to wear: some red leggings, white and black stripped shirt with a red heart and a blue cardigan sweater. She grabbed her back pack and went back into my room.

I went trough my closet looking for something to wear it's school not a fashion show, but i bet some girls show up in Gucci and what have you. I picked something simple: a white tank top and blue button up with some skinnies and sandals. I grabbed my back pack and Morgan to head down stairs.


Mom wasn't here she had to leave around 5, so dad was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
"Hi Dada" Morgan said trying to get out my grip
"Hey how's my girls" he smiled flipping a pan cake on my plate
"Hi papa" i smiled getting some juice
"Well your cars in the drive way" he smiled sitting next to me
"WHAT?! get out" i yelled that's one reason i was kinda upset when we left because i was suppose to get a new car, and they told me they couldn't do it right then.
"Yup it just got here when mommy left" he smiled
"Omg papa thank you" i kissed his check forgetting my food i was to happy, i just wanted to jump in that front seat right away (lolx laith's voice)
"Can you take your sister to school" he asked picking up the dishes
"Of course" I smiled a little too happy
"Ard mom and i probably not gonna be here, so here's some money" he pulled out a 50 dollar bill
".....Go outside meet some people" he smiled kissing my forehead and then Morgan's
I got in my new car with Morgan in my arms putting her in the car seat dad had left for us.
"What you wanna listen to morg?" i asked turning on the car and fixing the radio
"I wanna listen to Nicki Minaj" she threw her hands up
"Nicki it is" i said putting the clean version of beez in the trap
"Chicken ain't slick and they ain't saying nothing a 100 sucker can't tell me nothing" Morgan sung along while i drove down the street.
We pulled up in front of her school in no time. I got her out holding her book bag in my other hand.
I went to the teacher that was standing outside.
"Hi who's this little one" the lady bended down to Morgan's size
"This is Morgan I'm her sister Kim" i smiled
some little boy ran past me laughing uncontrollable, it made me laugh and the teacher.
"Nick get back here now" a girl around my age yelled but the kid didn't listen, then a deeper voice tried it
"Nick come here" the kid ran over to us while the teacher took Morgan's book bag. The male walked over to us along with the girl while the little boy hugged the back of my leg hiding. Morgan stood by my side just as confused.
When the male got closer i then notice it was the guy who gave Morgan her ball yesterday. Who was this girl with him?
"I'm sorry he's REALLY bad" he said the last part to the boy who stuck his tongue out causing me and Morgan to laugh
"No problem he's cute" i looked behind me where the little boy was
"Ayo come on" this light skinned boy ran up to us along with two others
"My bad come on Nick" the guy said but the kid refused again still behind my leg
"I guess he likes you" the girl laughed she was pretty with blond hair and braces
"Morgan honey you ready to go in" i looked down at her
she shook her head no putting her tiny hands in her mouth
i got down to her level with the boy in front of me next to Morgan
"Why not" i asked
"Cause Kimmie i don't have no friends" she said
I smiled at the little boy who smiled back
"Hey meet my little sister Morgan" i said to him
"Hi I'm Nick" he laughed between every word
"Well Morgan this is Nick" i smiled at her hopping she catches on
"Hi" she smiled
"Aw now look at that, now you ready" i asked standing up with all eyes still on me
she nodded her head up and down
"How old are you" she asked Nick
"I 5 how old are you?" he asked
"I 5 too" she smiled taking my hand
He waisted no time taking my other hand too i smiled at how much of a mother i must look like now.
We started walking into the building once i got Morgan settled i went back outside to go see this school.
"Thank you" the girl smiled
"No problem he's too cute" i smiled back
"What's your name?" she asked
"Kim and yours" i asked walking to the rest of her friends I'm guessing
"Honey" she smiled that's a cute name it fits her she has honey blond hair and she yellow.
"Guys meet Kim" she yelled getting the guy attention
I got of mixtures of wassup and what's good. I waved to them
"Ayo thanks with Nick" the same guy from yesterday said
"Like i told your girlfriend no problem" i smiled at them
"That's not my girlfriend" he laughed
"Oh I'm sorry" i smiled kinda embarrassed
"He's my ugly brother" she laughed
"A you better watch it I'm your ugly brother with a car" he warned before laughing
"Well anyway no problem" i said walking past them to get to my car it was already 7:40 and my first class start at 8:00.
"Where you going?" he asked
"School" i replied looking up
"What school"
"Fair play" i said
"Oh we are too" Honey smiled
"Oh cool you guys think you can tell me where it is" i was just gonna punch it in the GPS, but them telling me it wont take as long
"You can just follow us" he smiled
"Okay" i said getting in my car. Minutes later we pulled up in front of this huge school.
I got out looking at the tall building Atlanta got some pretty buildings and the heat.....O.o oh Buddie
"Welcome to Fair play high school" the guy smiled
"Thanks" i said locking the doors
"Hey Ty, wassup tyga, what it do hommie" people were saying to him, I'm guessing he must run this school.
"Wassup y'all" he smiled
"Oh i didn't get your name" i looked at him
"Tyga" he smiled Tyga? what type of name is that?
"Oh cool name" i smiled not knowing what to say
"Hi are you Kim Lambert" this girl walked up to me
WOW how people know my name? lolx
"Yes I am" i said putting my keys in my other hand
"Oh well I'm Keanna your student helper" she smiled she was way pretty.
"Why they get you i wanna show her around" this guy said
"See that's why they didn't get you cause your a creep" she said
"Whatever" he waved her off
"That's Chris Brown" she smiled
I waved at him which he returned "I'm guessing you met Tyga and Honey" she smiled, i nodded my head yes
"That's Mijo, Nino, and Trell" she said pointing to the guy
"Hi" i waved at them this guy came up and was all over tyga
"And that's Chyna" she said rolling her eyes causing me to laugh a little.
"Who are you" the girl asked
"I'm Kim" i smiled
"Oh" she smacked on some gum talking with tyga, i laughed because i just had to.
"Can you show me where music class is" i asked Keanna
"Yea girl" she said taking my hand pushing through kids that were trying to talk to us.
I'm already a couple minutes later, I just really wanna get in and dive right into.
*Micheal

I couldn't listen to what Chyna was saying because i was too bust trying to figure out who this Kim girl was.
"Are you listening to me?" Chyna asked pulling my shirt
"Yea" i said grabbing my shirt back
"Ayo Ty let's go" Chris yelled
"Ard babe bye" i gave her a kiss before catching up with Chris and the guys
"Where Kim?" Honey asked Keanna
"She just went to music class" Keanna said
GOOD cause that's where I'm going, i would like to know about her.
"Oh no" Mijo laughed
"Oh no what?" i asked
"I know that look you gonna try to get at her" he said knowing me too well
"Naw i already got a girlfriend" i said opening my locker i know I'm late, but i had to get my book
"Who's ugly" a kid said walking past us
"What you say?" i asked
"Nothing" he said laughing
"Who are you?" i asked growing mad
"Devon" he said still walking with his friend
"Oh keep your slick comments to your self before it get you messed up" i said closing my locker
"My bad bro" he said walking faster
I walked into music class with someone in my seat. People gone learn today.
"Get up" i said to the kid
He got up so quick i sat in my seat with the hommies next to me and this empty seat with some one's stuff in it. Kim came walking into the door with coffee in her hands.
"Did you find it Ms. Lambert?" Mr.Adams our teacher asked
"Yes sir thank you" she smiled taking her seat next to me removing her bag to the floor taking out her phone.
We really don't do much in this class well i really don't do much in this class anyway.
"Kim stand up for the class" Mr. Adams said she pushed her phone in her pocket standing up.
"Where are you from?" he asked
"Rhode Island" she smiled
"Are you into music?" he asked now smiling
"Yes i love music" she smiled even harder
"What type?"
"Um i love hip-hop and R&B with a little soul" she laughed
"That's great that's what this class is all about" he said
She took her seat next to me again, while he went on and on about some type of rock band in the 60's.
"Who do you guy wanna talk about today" everyone rolled their eyes and sucked their teeth not really caring
"What about Areo smith" Kim smiled
"what you know about them?" he asked impressed
"I know they bout to do the i heart radio concert" she smiled
"Yea i heard that they need to bring Run DMC on stage" he said talking with her while the class did whatever
"Yea do that walk with me song that would bang" she said
"It look like your girl know her music" Chris tapped my shoulder
i laughed "She's not my girl"
"Yet anyway" Mijo smiled knowing me
"Well not if i have something to do with it" Nino jocked
she not my girl yet....not just yet
*Kim

Music class was dope, the other kids were acting like they weren't interested which is okay with me cause I'm ma do the thing when the next quiz come.
The bell rung letting us know it was time for our next class which for me was AP math.
I walked in the class room early just to make up for my lateness for music. I sat in the middle under the air vent cause i was burning up.
More kids started pouring in, Keanna came in sitting in front of me along with honey and the rest of the crew.
"You have AP math too high five" Keanna dapped me up causing me to laugh.
Tyga came in late sitting in his seat next to me.
"Everyone welcome Kim Lambert" the teacher said
i really don't like that they tell everyone I'm new that's very well known jheez 
I nodded my head while everyone stared me down
"Alright students POP QUIZ" she smiled
Everyone sucked their teeth one dude even threw a balled up paper next to the board.
I wasn't stressing i mean it's math i already done before so it's nothing but a gangster party.
I took the quiz which was only 5 questions long, she took up the paper telling us to take notes on chapter 1-7 cause we have an exam next Tuesday. While she graded the paper some kids worked others slept and talked amongst them self.
i was writing down notes when my phone vibrated in my pocket
i looked at the screen to see my pops text
papa: how's school so far?
me: cool cool i guess lolx
papa: don't forget to pick up your sister
me: ard i won't
I kissed my lips throwing my phone into my bag
"What boyfriend problems" Keanna asked with all eyes on me still
"Naw i don't have a boyfriend" i said it lowly going back to my work
"Well that's about to change" she laughed winking at me
The teacher handed the papers back to us while talking
"Poor job guys come on we've been doing this for 2 weeks now" she said sitting my paper on my desk flipped over
i looked at it A+ i then threw that too into my bag
"How you get an A" Nino asked me with his lip pocked out reminding me of my sister
"Iono i just know it" i laughed
"Well I'm cheating off you next time" he jocked causing everyone to laugh
"What you get Ty?" Honey asked
"A" he said like he really could care less
"What how y'all two pass and i got a 40" She laughed
"Um no don't hate" i pointed to her
"I ain't shawty cause i got swag" she laughed
"But for real tho how you know this?" Keanna asked
"Back home i took this class in 11th grade ain't nothing but a gangster party" i laughed
"Hecks naw this chick too smart" Nino pointed at me laughing
"So i hope that's code for you'll help me" Keanna begged with her eyes
"Yea i guess honey" i smiled
the bell rung YES best time of the day LUNCH TIME
Keanna and i walked in lunch hand in hand i know i just met her but i love her already.
after grabbing our lunch we went to this table with that Chyna or Japan girl was sitting with her walking Barbie's
"I'm eating outside" i said getting up
"Yea cause that's where the dogs eat" she said lowly but i done already heard her
i sighed deeply smiling shaking my head only if this girl knew what i would do to her.
"Chyna Chill" Tyga said stuffing more food in his mouth
Keann got up with me but before we could leave she turned around
"And who are you to call someone a dog Hun I'll show you what a dog is" she said talking to Chyna and we both proceeded to walk out to the outside tables
"Iono what's wrong with her but she better put that in check right away" she said opening her soda
I just stayed quite shaking my head lord knows i wanted to say something to her but i don't wanna get kicked out......again
----
It's now 2:15 and I'm walking outside to my car to get Morgan the teacher said they don't get out until almost 3 so i have time.
"Where you off to" a voice called out to me and it was tyga's
"To get my sister" i said
"why you running off i don't bite" he laughed making me feel stupid
"Yea i know i just don't want your girl to get the Wong idea and i have to go ham on her" i said joking but dead for real
he laughed shaking his head "She ain't gonna do nothing"
"Well she better not" i laughed too
"You mind if i come along?" he asked i was kinda socked
"....I have basketball practice, but i don't wanna go" he said gripping the back of his neck
"Yea i would like that plus you brother is cute" i smiled
"Right that's what everybody say" he laughed getting in
*Morgan

I was sitting on the floor while the teacher read to us.
"Morgan and Nick your brother and sister is here to get you" Ms. Teah smiled
I got up and grabbed my back pack pulling Nick with me.
I ran outside to hug Kimmies leg
*Kim

Morgan ran up to my leg while Nick ran to my other.
"How was your day honey" i asked
"Good me and nick hungry" she pointed to her self
"You hungry?!" i asked smiling at her and Nick omg he looked like Tyga in so many ways.
"Yes i want McDonald's" she smiled
"You got McDonald's money" I joked
"Yes" Nick smiled
"Well put it away, cause I'm paying" i ruffled his curls too
"No your not" Tyga cut in
"And why aren't i mister?" i poked him
"Cause i never let a girl pay for anything around me, now get in the car" he demanded taking the keys from me
I opened the back door for Nick and Morgan and then got in my self
* Tyga

I turn the car on looking over at Kim who was turning the radio station settling for no lie by 2 chainz ft. drake. 
We drove the only thing you could hear was the radio and the kids in the back playing. 
She looked so pretty the way her curls fell in her face and the way she just did everything effortlessly.
We pulled into the parking lot getting them out.
"Man it's HOT out here" she whinnied picking up Nick, he's a flirt so it wasn't a surprised that she liked him.
We walked in looking like a family i bet.
"Hi" the girl asked
"Hey wassup can i get a big mac, and what y'all want?" i asked turning to Morgan and Nick
"I want nuggets" they both said i laughed and looked at Kim
"I want a big mac too" she smiled
"Ard your total is $20.10" she smiled
I handed her the money and we sat at a table by the window enjoying our conversation and the kids playing with their food, but it got interrupted by Chyna calling me with her drama why must this be HOT Atlanta. 









No comments:

Post a Comment