Monday, July 30, 2012

Chapter 11: Had to laugh

*Keanna

Man Chris party was jumping, we was all dancing and partying getting it in. When i felt strong arms wrap around me.
"Having fun?" Chris asked me
We haven't mad it official that we like each other yet so yea don't think we did.
i nodded my head up and down while Ne-yo Lazy love played
and we dance slowly to it.
"Tell me why i just seen Kae" he said referring to his ex
I rolled my eyes but still kept dancing
"And.." i looked at him
"I told her see needs to hit the bricks cause i got feelings for someone else" he winked at me still dancing
That alone made my night, i just had to laugh. I'm glad he put her in check before i HAD to and we all know it ain't gonna be pretty.
*Kim

Alex was too funny and country like he had me rolling bruh.
"I'm saying bruh-bruh" he said letting his country accent flow
"What" i laughed
He was telling me how he moved down her not to long ago with his moms and grand parents, and how this dude tried to cheat him out his money and he wasn't having it.
"I'm saying i was like yo you ain't finna tell me this snapback 40$" he said slightly mugging when he said it
I couldn't help but laugh at how trill he was being.
"And what the dude say" i asked placing my head in my hands
"He was like I'm....I'm....I'm sorry bro i don't mean to offend you" he laughed as he copied the dude which was to die for
"Your a fool" i laughed trying to catch my breath
"Naw i just don't play with my money" he said like big worm off of Friday which i had to laugh at!
"Same here except i don't trip over money" i said pulling my hair into a tight bun for some reason something told me that i was going to have to do something that requires me putting in work.
"Word why" he asked sitting next to me
"Cause money is the root to all evil" i replied
"I feel you on that one tho ma" he said drinking what ever that was in his cup
"I think your man on his way over here" he smiled at me
I looked up to see Ty walking over redder than all get out
"Wassup BRUH" he said to the dude pulling me up wrapping his hands around my waist
Alex just laughed a little shaking his head "Wassup hommie" he replied
"Nothing just watching you talk to my girl" Ty spat with venom coming from each word he spoke
Alex chuckled again which mad Ty clench his jaw tighter
"I ain't talking to your girl, she just needed some company cause you was too busy talking to a 3" he replied
"....Oh you don't know what a 3 is, well you know what a dime is right?.... well that girl over there *points to Ashley* is a 3 and this one right here *points to me* is a 5 better yet a 10" he finish and by now Ty was 1 inch away form Alex face
"Ty STOP" i TRIED pulling him away only for him to pull his arm
"Wanna repeat that again hommie" Ty asked with his California accent flowing hard
"Micheal STOP" i yell which kinda took him back cause he looked back at me
"A yo Ty who this clown" Chris now steps forward with Trell, Nino, Bow, Mijo, Keeis, and G in toe
"Iono but it look like he was trying to talk to the little sister Kim" Trell pointed out looking heated
Ty and Alex just stare each other down real hard no words were spoken just looks.
"Ty please let's GO" i said one more time this time scared cause the look in his eyes didn't look like poor Alex was going to make it and i didn't wanna bring hurt upon anyone.
"Ty baby come on" Ashley spat rubbing Ty's arm
"GIRL get the heck off my MAN and go sit down with yo TIRED self" i spat walking closer to her i really don't care at this point I'm tired of these girls being over what's mine, If Chyna and now this girl NO DON'T DO IT, JUST DON'T DO IT!!!
Mijo pulled me back laughing a little
"Chill little one" he said she just looked at me and walked away
Ty was still in Alex face he didn't move not once which was making me scared i just wanted to leave.
I got out of Mijo TIGHT grip and walked over in between Ty and Alex. i put both of my hands flat on Ty's chest looking up at him trying to read his face, but it read pure KILL MODE!
"Ty please let's just go" i say lowly
He looked down at me and then back up at Alex who hasn't said a word the whole time probably scared for his life.
"Please" i manage to say before i felt tears fall from my eyes
He looked down at me again and this time his face soften up
He stepped back taking me tiny hand in his pulling me towards the door.
Iono what came over me, i was just scared i really like Ty i really do.
We got in the car and nothing was said i know he was beyond mad
"Ty please say something to me" i say softly
"Iono what to say Kim" he said getting onto the enter state
"I get it" i said lowly again looking out the widow at the darkness that was all around
"What was that Kim?" he asked
"What?" my head snapped in his direction
"What was that you just pulled trying to talk to old dude to make me jealous?" he asked
"No" i shook my head no
He laughed bitterly before shucking his teeth "Yea what ever"
The sadness that i was feeling before was now gone filled with rage
"WHAT THAT'S SUPPOSE TO MEAN" i yell
"CAML YOUR TONE" he yells back
"Your a jerk" i yell back and he laughed again
"Pull over" i shook my head
He cut his eyes at me but kept driving
"Micheal Stevenson i know you heard me pull this flipping car over" i yell about to kirk out
"Naw man watch out" he said
"No pull over now" i yell again about to smack him in the face
He pulls over but locks the doors so i can't get out GREAT TY just great
I look over at him shaking my leg Lord please help me
"Micheal please open the door' i looked at him
"No you not leaving until we talk about this" Ty spoke turning the car off leaving only the radio on
I kissed my lips doing the only thing i could I HAD TO LAUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment