
-2 days later- Wednesday
"I pushed the exam to tomorrow" Our math teacher stood in front of the class
"... I don't feel that you guys are ready, so tonight study chapters 1-7 again" she said taking a sip of her coffee
"Kim you gonna help me study?" i whispered
she looked up from her day dream and nodded her head
Lately I've been so into my other classes and basketball that i haven't really had time to study. When ever I'm home I'm rather helping my mom out with Nick or hearing my parents go at it. I can't afford a bad grade, not in math anyway I'm in AP. So i figured Kim can help me since she know this and i can pass, and still play ball. The bell rung while everyone gathered their things, i took Kim's bag from her.
"Thank you" she smiled
"No problem" i returned the smile as we walked side by side into the lunchroom
We grabbed our food sitting at our table, I seen Chyna out the Conner of my eye but didn't bother to even give her any time of the day, I told Kim that I'm focusing on her and that's true so I'm not about to go talk to Chyna and mess myself up.
I caught Kim looking out the window, I've been wondering what's up with her lately.
"You ard babe" i asked
I know what y'all thinking We're not dating, but not many cares are given of what y'all think. lolx
"Nothing I'm just tired that's all" she gave me a small smile
"why?" i asked taking some of her fruit salad
"Up doing some work and Morgan been talking about you all night" she laughed
"Oh you talking about my lil girlfriend" i laughed
"YESSSS" she said looking up at the sky dramatically
"Get off her back" i laughed pushing her a little
"Man please i wish she can get off my back" she yelled
"Whatever don't get mad cause she love her some TyTy" i laughed talking like Morgan
she kissed her lips "Take that up the street and get yo money back hommie"
"Dang that's cold Kim" Nino laughed
"It ain't nothing but a gangster party" she beefed it up causing us to laugh, being just around Kim made me forget about all the troubles and stress i had, but soon it will come back to life i got work on work plus more work tonight!
---
I was leaned up against my car waiting on Kim to come out.
"Wassup Ty" she pulled me into a hug
"Nothing waiting on you" i smiled
"Why you waiting on me" she play rolled her neck
"So we can go get Nick and Morgan at the same time" i laughed
"Oh ard" she said getting in
I turned on the radio to Kirko bangz drink in my cup, Kim looked out the window nodding to the beat. I pulled up "I'll go get them you stay here" she smiled
"You sure?" i asked
"Yes rest your eyes cause tonight you got a lot to do" she laughed before getting out
I closed my eyes letting the silence take over the car, I heard tiny foot steps so i knew they were coming
"Hi Tyty" Morgan struggled to get in the car so i pulled her arms so she can
"Hey lil mama" i smiled
"Wassup Ty" Nick got in the car too
"Wassup lil hommie" i gave his a five
"Girlfriend?" he called out
"Yes" Kim smiled
I cocked my eyebrow at her and she shrugged her shoulders
"Me hungry" he smiled pulling her curls
"Okay we got you baby boy" she smiled
"So that's your girlfriend now" I looked at Nick pulling off
"YUP" he nodded his head happily
"Naw that's my girlfriend" I said playing but semi- for real
"No she's NOT" he yelled
"YES SHE IS" i yelled back i had to laugh
She pushed me causing me to laugh even more
"KIMMIE YOUR HIS GIRLFRIEND?" he asked flipping out
she busted out laughing "Go head and tell him you my girlfriend" i laughed looking at her
"No TyTy" Morgan pointed at me with her bottom lip out which added more to the laughing train
"Ty leave them alone!" Kim laughed
"Ard Imma stop" i said pulling into the driveway.
She helped them out the car and we walked up to the front door.
"Ty" my mom yelled
"YEA" i yelled back walking into the kitchen
"Did you pick up....Oh my gosh hi" she smiled at Kim
"Hi" she smiled back
"Where's your sister?" she asked with her eyes still on Kim
"Hanging out with Rick" her boyfriend
"Oh well who's this pretty girl" she pointed at Kim
"Hi I'm Kim" she smiled putting out her hand only for mom to pull her into a hug.
"Mom" i whinnied
"I'm just being friendly hush up" she waved her dish towel
Everyone laughed including me
"Where's that Japan girl?" Mom asked i almost spit my water out wassup with everyone calling her Japan
Kim busted out laughing in tears almost.
Mom looked at her and laughed too omg the woman in my life
"Um we broke up" i whipped the water from my mouth with the back of my hand
"I'm glad" she smiled
"Well we would love to stay and talk, but we have work to do" i said about to rush off
"Oh Kim honey are you staying for dinner" she smiled
"I guess if that's okay" she smiled back
"Yes honey It's fine enjoy" mom said starting on dinner
*Kim

We walked in to Ty's room which took me by surprised, i wasn't expecting it to look like that.
i kicked my J's off and put my book bag down walking over to his bed.
"Where's Nick and Morgan" i asked laying down
"Um in the living room" he said from the closet
"Oh" i closed my eyes only for them to be shot back opened. i seen Ty playing with his puppy dog.
"Aww what's his name?" i asked getting off the bed walking over to him
"G" he smiled
"G?" i repeated rubbing his head
"Yea" he looked up smiling at me
"Aww well i think he's cute" i smiled back petting him again
"Well don't he's really scary he'll eat your face off" he said for real just then G ran over to me licking my hand
"Right he might lick me to death" i laughed rolling my eyes playfully
"Man G get outta her you suppose to scare her not lick her" he laughed rubbing G's head
"Ard let's get started" i said on a more for real note
he kissed his lips "Not yet" he whinnied like a kid
"Fine 30 more minutes" i pointed at him
"Ard cool your parents know where you at so they won't kill me" he laughed
"Yea they know I'm here with you Ty, you don't have to act nervous" i laughed letting him know what's real
"They know you staying for dinner"
"Yea they going out now" i smiled at how young my parents are acting
"Yea maybe my parents and your parents can hang out so they won't fight as much" he mumbled not thinking i could hear him
"Ty you know you always have me right?" i asked sitting next to him on the bed
"Yea i know shawty" he grabbed me into a hug
This makes me like Ty even more, on the outside looking in he looks like a popular teenage boy with everything, but in all reality he's normal with normal problems.
"It's crazy" i said aloud
"What is" he still held me
"When the first time i seen you i thought you would be the rude popular kid" i spoke
He busted out laughing "And when i fight saw you i was like who's that pretty stuck up chick"
I hit his chest "Shut up" i laughed myself
"I really look stuck up?" i asked wanting to know
"Naw i was just playing i knew you been through a lot" he said now laying back looking at the celling
"How could you tell?" i asked laying back too
"It's all over your face i see through those pretty brown eyes" he smiled turning to me
"Oh really i see through the hats, girls, basketball team, popularity too Ty" i smiled
"I bet" he touched my nose where my piercing appeared
"It's funny how much attached I've got to you and i only knew you for about 2 weeks now" i smiled telling the truth that's one thing about me: I don't hide form the truth i tell you how I'm felling.
"Yea it is crazy how much you turned my life up side down Kim possible" he laughed
"Shut up and how i do that?" i asked
"You got me to break with Chyna, something i thought i would never do"
"How i do that" i asked with my lip up
"You walked in and that's all you had to do" he smiled AWW Ty is the sweetest!
"Thanks Ty"
"No problem Kim" he smiled closing his eyes
"NO, no, no, no, no, no" Honey busted in
"Ty where's my ke.........." she stopped when she saw me. WHY? lolx
"Hi" i smiled sitting up
A smirked appeared on her face "What y'all up too" she sat in one of his chairs
"Nothing about to help him study" i said simply
"Yea study the lips" she cracked up laughing
Ty shot up throwing a pillow at her "GET OUT" he demanded
she just kept laughing "Ya ll two have fun" she shut the door behind her self
"Come on Ty let's study" i got up
"I don't wanna" he whinnied some more
"You do wanna play in the game on Friday right?" i asked with an eyebrow raised
"Yea"
"Well then let's hit them books" i clapped my hands
"Only if you come" he smiled
"Come where?" i asked stupidly
"To my game slow" he looked at me crazy
"Yea I'll come only if you get and High B or A" i said sternly everyone that i help normally pass so he
"Ard" he grabbed his math book and we got started.
-----
"Some x equals -15" Ty smiled
"Yes now you got it" i smiled
"Man Iono what Ms. William talking about we ain't ready, cause I am" he smiled
"I'm glad you are and that i can help" i got up to go check on Morgan and Nick
"Ya'll okay" I walked into nick room
"Yes sissy" she smiled
"Yes girlfriend" he smiled playing with his toy car
"Well okay then" i walked back into Ty's room. He was laying down on his bed watching Sponge bob
"They good" he asked looking at me
"Yea" i sat back down
"Tell me" he stated
"Tell you what" i turned to him sitting Indian style
"How you do it"
"....Take care of Morgan, go to school and still find time for your self" he asked
I was ready to let Ty know everything about me, i think i can trust him well enough to let him know my past.
*Ty

I looked deep into her eyes, to her soul i wanted to know what caused this innocent sweet girl so much pain.
"Well It's been like that for a while now I've been helping my mom out with Morgan for the last 2 years when my parents split, and trust me it wasn't easy at first i just put up with it cause my momma needed someone to be strong for her and that was me" she spoke with her sight on one thing: nothing
"Wow it must of been hard for you" i looked at her putting my hands behind my head
"Yea it was i didn't have any friend but my best friend Bria, she's the only person that took the time to really get to know me, while other students just made fun of the way i wore glasses and had curly hair" she said toughing her hair
"Well kids are cruel, but i bet when you got them glasses off they was begging to be your home girl and to get your number" i mean what person wouldn't?
"Your crazy" she laughed a little
"Why" i asked
Iono understand how someone so beautiful can be so insecure
"I mean kids were really mean to me Ty" she said shaking her head
"But it's all over now" i hushed her
"And that's why i went so hard on Chyna cause she disrespected me, and i haven't been talked down to in a long time, so i just snapped" she said on the verge of tears
"There's no needed for tears no harm no foul" i whipped her tears away
Man i really wanna be with Kim we gotta work on getting her confident up about her self. Work on work plus more work, but that's something I'm willing to work on, if she let's me.
"Time to eat honey" mom walked in stopping when she saw Kim crying
"Kim honey you okay" she asked rubbing her back
"Yea Ma'am and thank you Ms. Stevenson for letting me stay for dinner" Kim smiled walking out the room into the hall
Mom turned to me smiling form ear to ear holding both her thumbs up.
I shook my head walking down stairs seeing my dad sitting at the table
"Hello son" he smiled
"Hey pops" he pulled me into a manly hug
"Got your girlfriend over?" he asked smiling
"That's not my girlfriend...yet anyway" i said getting the cups out
he laughed a hearty laugh "I see you son"
This guy.....O.o i busted out laughing i just couldn't with him today
Everyone came to the table, we said grace together and dug in.
"So Kim you and Ty have some of the same classes" Mom asked
"Yes ma'am we have music, math, and English" she whipped her mouth
"I'm in those classes too" Honey spoke up
"Yea you and rick" i said lowly
"Shut up" she kicked me under the table
"HEY you two stop is that the way to act in front of our guest" mom snapped
Kim, Morgan, Nick and Dad were rolling
"Andrew it's not funny" mom cut her eyes at him
he threw his hands up in defense while everyone continued eating
After dinner we sat in the living room and watched Mars need Mom's cause these kids wanted to watch it and when i say kids i mean Kim and Honey.
"I'm about to leave" Kim whispered in my ear were sitting together on the lazy boy sofa
"Your moms and pops coming to get you?" i asked with my hand up rubbing my head
"Yea" she said lowly
"....I want your parents to meet mine so maybe they can hang out and get off my back about friends" she laughed joking but i knew it was some truth to that
"Ard that's cool" i said the movie credits were scrolling and Nick and Morgan was GONE!
"Mr and Ms. Stevenson first thank you for letting me have dinner with you guys and i would love for you to meet my parents" she spoke dang she a pro at this cause i would of been all in my emotions.
My mother smiled really hard at me this is the type of girl she wanted to see me with, she will sit there and tell me all day
"I would love too" she smiled My pops smiled while nodding his head.
Moments later there was a knock at the door, mom got up to open it to her screaming.
we all jumped up running to the door
"OH MY GOSH IF IT ISN'T DANIA AND DWAYNE" she yelled
"Dwayne wassup" my dad dapped them up
Maybe i was missing something, they were acting like this was a high school reunion
"Wait you guys know each other" Kim asked I'm glad i wasn' the only one confused
"Are you kidding me I know Tina from way back when " her mom smiled
they hugged again.
"WOW" is all Kim said before laughing
They talked for about 20 minutes talking about the move and after high school.
Kim feel asleep on my shoulder while i looked at the show the game.
I couldn't be mad right now, my parents aren't going at it, I studied for my math exam, and got closer with Kim.
I guess all that work on work plus more work paid off after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment